Wednesday July 10th: Christmas
Wednesday July 10th
On Wednesday campers celebrated Christmas in July! The day was full of the usual activities that included homeroom, classes and sing-a-long. The special afternoon activity was decorating and signing t-shirts!
Here are some thoughts from campers of various states.
"Today was very funny! We decorate our t-shirt with names of campers. It's not only t-shirt but very cute memories. So in the morning we have single activities, classes, homeroom and games. I will miss camp very much!"
"Yesterday we had Christmas day at which we had sing-a-long, draw Christmas decorations and wrote our names on white t-shirts. Sing-a-long as every time was fun! It have gone so fast. Our next task were Christmas ornaments. I got decoration with Christmas tree and gifts. At the end of the homeroom, decoration looked colorful. Now it's time to tell about t-shirts. I wanted to collect all the names, but I don't think I collected them all. Anyway day was fun and awesome!"
Class Time:
Christmas:
On Wednesday campers celebrated Christmas in July! The day was full of the usual activities that included homeroom, classes and sing-a-long. The special afternoon activity was decorating and signing t-shirts!
Here are some thoughts from campers of various states.
"Today was very funny! We decorate our t-shirt with names of campers. It's not only t-shirt but very cute memories. So in the morning we have single activities, classes, homeroom and games. I will miss camp very much!"
"Yesterday we had Christmas day at which we had sing-a-long, draw Christmas decorations and wrote our names on white t-shirts. Sing-a-long as every time was fun! It have gone so fast. Our next task were Christmas ornaments. I got decoration with Christmas tree and gifts. At the end of the homeroom, decoration looked colorful. Now it's time to tell about t-shirts. I wanted to collect all the names, but I don't think I collected them all. Anyway day was fun and awesome!"
Class Time:
Sing-a-long:
| We sang the Oreo Song and campers got Oreos in homeroom after |
Comments
Post a Comment