Friday July 12th: Graduation
Friday July 12th
Friday is graduation day and closing ceremony, the official end to camp. As you can see below, the helpers and students put on quite a show for the American teachers, however we wanted to take this time to allow campers to reflect on these last 3 weeks of camp.
Please enjoy these thoughts on our last 3 weeks of magic from various campers.
"It is always scary to go somewhere for the first time not knowing what will happen and how will be there. So was with me because I am shy person and it is difficult for me to enter new place. But his camp actually is amazing place where all your worries disappear in first hours. This camp made me feel love, friendship, care, and respect. Also except all feelings we had great fun here. Every day there were new events, activities which gathered all camp together. I loved sing-a-long, enjoyed our dances when we just tried to repeat moves. I liked Scavenger Hunt because it was great running and searching for something. This camp was great experience where I learned language, had fun, made new friends and explore new things."
"On the first time I was tired to stand up early, but now I am understand I don't want to end the camp. Thanks for some new interesting games and for chance spending this time with my group. I met my old friends and find some new, so it's not hard to say we are family."
"I really liked this three weeks of interesting activities and fun. It was amazing. I learned something new everyday from classes, when we played games it was very fun."
"We rate camp of 5 stars because here are very good and kind helpers and teachers. We like all activities that we have. Our camp is the best!"
"In the camp we had a lot of emotions, because we had a lot of parties. I especially like this camp because we met new friends."
"I appreciated that American teachers were here in Latvia because they had to celebrate the Independence Day far from home and it was really hard for them to e somewhere else, but not with their families."
"I really enjoyed time I spent here and it's really sad that the camp is only 3 weeks long."
"This is my third year at camp and as always it was gorgeous."
"I miss camp, because in the camp is very funny, and very good teachers and helpers."
"I miss camp as there is very funny teachers and I like speak English."
"We don't only study english but have active rest - Relays!"
"Camp is ending soon and we need to take stocks. This was a great and fun time doing different activities."
Enjoy the videos from our closing ceremony:
Friday is graduation day and closing ceremony, the official end to camp. As you can see below, the helpers and students put on quite a show for the American teachers, however we wanted to take this time to allow campers to reflect on these last 3 weeks of camp.
Please enjoy these thoughts on our last 3 weeks of magic from various campers.
"It is always scary to go somewhere for the first time not knowing what will happen and how will be there. So was with me because I am shy person and it is difficult for me to enter new place. But his camp actually is amazing place where all your worries disappear in first hours. This camp made me feel love, friendship, care, and respect. Also except all feelings we had great fun here. Every day there were new events, activities which gathered all camp together. I loved sing-a-long, enjoyed our dances when we just tried to repeat moves. I liked Scavenger Hunt because it was great running and searching for something. This camp was great experience where I learned language, had fun, made new friends and explore new things."
"On the first time I was tired to stand up early, but now I am understand I don't want to end the camp. Thanks for some new interesting games and for chance spending this time with my group. I met my old friends and find some new, so it's not hard to say we are family."
"I really liked this three weeks of interesting activities and fun. It was amazing. I learned something new everyday from classes, when we played games it was very fun."
"We rate camp of 5 stars because here are very good and kind helpers and teachers. We like all activities that we have. Our camp is the best!"
"In the camp we had a lot of emotions, because we had a lot of parties. I especially like this camp because we met new friends."
"I appreciated that American teachers were here in Latvia because they had to celebrate the Independence Day far from home and it was really hard for them to e somewhere else, but not with their families."
"I really enjoyed time I spent here and it's really sad that the camp is only 3 weeks long."
"This is my third year at camp and as always it was gorgeous."
"I miss camp, because in the camp is very funny, and very good teachers and helpers."
"I miss camp as there is very funny teachers and I like speak English."
"We don't only study english but have active rest - Relays!"
"Camp is ending soon and we need to take stocks. This was a great and fun time doing different activities."
Enjoy the videos from our closing ceremony:
Beginning of Closing Ceremony
Wisconsin
Wisconsin Video for Kathy
Dancers
Texas
New York
Former Campers Singing
Hawaii
South Carolina
North Carolina
Helpers at End
Irina
Face to Face
Also enjoy the video of camp made by American teacher, Alex:
Comments
Post a Comment