Monday July 8th: Plants and Just Dance
Monday July 8th
On Monday campers had their last round of classes for lesson three. They also played all camp Bingo, decorated and planted plants, and back by popular demand, had an all camp dance!
Here are some thoughts from the campers in South Carolina:
"Monday we were in Marquita class. We drew, I don't know does it named, but looks nice."
"In Marquita's class we made drop paintings, they are paintings in which you drop a drop of paint and then move the drop around by blowing, that was fun.
"With Kathy we watch film about blind girl."
"All camp played bingo yesterday, but I didn't win any time. I almost won twice, but... I'm loser."
"We play Bingo. Who bingo, he win candy. This is good play."
"In Bingo time we played bingo and I was unlucky because I had almost 4 bingos in 2 games, but I didn't got the last number. Still got a candy, but disappointed. Yesterday was a pretty normal day."
"Next we decorated pots and planted flowers but we didn't know which flowers were."
"Yesterday in the end of a day we had Just Dance party. I was terrible, I danced too slow and very bad. But one big plus: my friends danced bad too. It was all very funny."
Class Time:
Bingo:
Decorating Pots and Planting Plants:
On Monday campers had their last round of classes for lesson three. They also played all camp Bingo, decorated and planted plants, and back by popular demand, had an all camp dance!
Here are some thoughts from the campers in South Carolina:
"Monday we were in Marquita class. We drew, I don't know does it named, but looks nice."
"In Marquita's class we made drop paintings, they are paintings in which you drop a drop of paint and then move the drop around by blowing, that was fun.
"With Kathy we watch film about blind girl."
"All camp played bingo yesterday, but I didn't win any time. I almost won twice, but... I'm loser."
"We play Bingo. Who bingo, he win candy. This is good play."
"In Bingo time we played bingo and I was unlucky because I had almost 4 bingos in 2 games, but I didn't got the last number. Still got a candy, but disappointed. Yesterday was a pretty normal day."
"Next we decorated pots and planted flowers but we didn't know which flowers were."
"Yesterday in the end of a day we had Just Dance party. I was terrible, I danced too slow and very bad. But one big plus: my friends danced bad too. It was all very funny."
Class Time:
Bingo:
Decorating Pots and Planting Plants:
Just Dance:
Comments
Post a Comment