Wednesday July 26th: U.S. Nationals

Wednesday July 26th 

Campers had another day of homeroom and classes.
Thoughts from the campers in Hawaii: "In the camp we study English with games."

Texas having fun during homeroom
South Carolina learned a new game during homeroom, Surfer Tag
Class Time Activities



Sing-A-Long
"I very like sing-a-long. It's my favorite activity after homeroom. I sing so bad, but I love it. I have 2 favorite songs, it's "Baby Shark" and "Sunshine."
"I like sing-a-long. I like to sing and we sing English music and this is interesting." 
South Carolina & Helpers leading Sing-a-long

U.S. Nationals:
All of the campers were divided into mixed aged teams and tasked with several challenges. These challenges included blowing bubbles, making and throwing paper airplanes, a spelling bee, picking up pasta with no hands, rolling doubles and a frisbee toss!
"US Nationals was yesterday. We changed with the children in other states. We play "bubbles," "pasta challenge," "flying saucers," "cube," and "say the word with the letters." I like all of the games in US Nationals." 
"Yesterday was a very funny day where we did a lot of interesting activities. The game won group 6. But it wasn't wrong. I tried that day."
The winning U.S. Nationals Team!

















Comments

Popular Posts